Easy 30 minute Beef Fajitas
- 1 lb. flank steak
- 3 tsp. southwest fajita seasoning
- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- 1 medium size sweet red pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 medium size yellow pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 8 fajita-size flour tortillas, warmed
Cut steak across the grain into 1/4-inch strips; toss with seasoning. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add peppers and onions; cook for about four minutes, stirring occasionally. Add steak and cook about 5 minutes or until cooked through. Stir in lime juice.
Warm tortillas in the microwave on a plate between two wet paper towels for about 30 seconds.