We like to eat Mexican influenced dishes at home. My son really likes the enchilada or burrito recipes I have found. Here’s one for Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 can (18 oz) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy roasted garlic with chicken stock cooking sauce
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups diced deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso® black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
Heat oven to 350°F. In small bowl, mix cooking sauce, chiles and cumin. Spray bottom of 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 1/2 cup sauce mixture in bottom of baking dish. In medium bowl, stir together chicken, black beans, Monterey Jack cheese, sour cream and 1/2 cup sauce mixture.
Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas; arrange, seam sides down, in baking dish. Top enchiladas with remaining sauce mixture. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Spray sheet of foil with cooking spray; cover baking dish with foil, sprayed side down.
Bake 35 minutes. Remove foil; bake 5 to 10 minutes longer or until hot and cheese is melted.
Garnish with more sour cream, cheese, diced green onions, salsa if you choose.