Garlic and Herb Potato Wedges
- 4 medium russet potatoes, scrubbed and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced and mashed against the cutting board with the flat of a knife
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed fine
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Cut each potato in half lengthwise. Cut each half, lengthwise, into 4 equally sized wedges. Add the potato wedges to a large mixing bowl with the rest of the ingredients. Toss meticulously to coat the potatoes evenly.
Line a sheet pan with foil. Place the potato wedges, skin side down, on the foil. Be sure to space evenly, so they cook uniformly. Bake for 35 minutes, or until well browned, crusty edged, and tender. Serve immediately, sprinkled with more salt if desired.